- 2017 ENR Midwest Project of the Year, Winner, Engineering News Record Midwest
- 2017 ENR Midwest Office/Retail/Mixed-use, Best Project, Engineering News Record Midwest
- 2016 Jurors’ Favorite/Most Innovative Structure, Excellence in Structural Engineering, Structural Engineers Association of Illinois
- 2017 Building Team Award, Platinum Award, Building Design + Construction
- 2017 New Construction Chicago Over $55 Million Finalist, Chicago Building Congress Merit Awards
54-story, 120,774-m² (1.25-million-ft²) office tower on an extremely challenging site adjacent to the Chicago River and active Amtrak rail lines. In response to the multiple site challenges, the building features an innovative, tapered superstructure design to create a footprint equal to just 30 percent of the tower’s floor area. Building accelerations are managed with 12 liquid mass dampers, and the project includes two "firsts" in the use of steel, including the largest steel sections in the world.