- Honor Award, Structural Systems - 2013 Engineering Excellence Awards, American Council of Engineering Companies
- 2014 VIVA Best-of-the-Best Award for Design and Development, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Winner, 2011 Excellence in Concrete Award - Excellence in Concrete Awards (for parking garage work), American Concrete Association, Intermountain Chapter
- 2013 IDEAS National Award Winner - $15-75 Million Category, American Institute of Steel Construction
- Winner, 2012 Best Mixed-Use Structure, Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) Design Awards Competition
- Platinum Award - 2013 Engineering Excellence Awards, American Council of Engineering Companies of Washington
510,966-m² (5.5-million-ft²) mixed-use development on 2.5 large city blocks (the equivalent of 10 traditional city blocks), featuring five mid-rise residential towers, an office tower, a two- and three-story shopping center with two to five levels of residences above, four levels of below-grade parking for 5,600 cars, and a design/build operable glass roof to create an open-air or covered experience as desired. The first-of-its-kind 136-m (446-ft) roof allows an open-air or covered shopping experience as desired, and a manmade "city creek" with two 4.6-m/15-ft waterfalls runs through the center of the site. An iconic 42.7-m (140-ft) glass-walled pedestrian bridge spans Main Street and a light-rail line.