- First Honor Award - Engineering Excellence Awards (Museum of Flight), Consulting Engineers Council of Washington
- Honor Award - Honor Awards for Washington Architecture (Museum of Flight), American Institute of Architects, Seattle Chapter
- Merit Award (Less than $15 million) - IDEAS2 Awards Program (T. Evans Wyckoff Memorial Bridge), American Institute of Steel Construction
- Arthur G. Hayden Medal (T. Evans Wyckoff Memorial Bridge), Interntnl Bridge Conference (and Roads & Bridges Mag., Bayer MaterialScience, and Engineering Mag.)
- Citation - Civic Design Awards 2008 (T. Evans Wyckoff Memorial Bridge), American Institute of Architects, Washington Chapter
Multiple projects for the Museum of Flight, including the original 8,361-m² (90,000-ft²), six-story space frame museum; a 8,083-m² (87,000-ft²) three-level addition; a 107-m (350-ft) iconic pedestrian bridge crossing a main city arterial; a one-story, 1,440-m² (15,500-ft²) glass exhibit space to house a retired NASA space shuttle; a 13,006-m² (140,000-ft²) museum gallery housing commercial aircraft artifacts, including 20 commercial and military airplanes such as Air Force One, a Concorde airliner, and a restored 747 jumbo jet; and various tenant improvements.