- Excellence in Concrete Construction, Cast-in-Place Structures, Washington Aggregates and Concrete Association
- Excellence in Concrete Construction, Sustainable Merit, Washington Aggregates and Concrete Association
- Award of Merit - 2012 Region Design Awards, American Institute of Architects, Northwest and Pacific Region
- 2013 Civic Design Merit Award, American Institute of Architects Washington
- 2014 GSA Design Award, General Services Administration
New 9,513-m² (102,400-ft²) United States-Canada border crossing facility, with administrative port buildings, inspection areas, parking, and other functions. The expansion increases inbound crossing capacity to 10 primary inspection lanes and 60 secondary inspection parking spaces and outbound capacity to 4 primary inspection lanes and 20 secondary parking spaces. Civil elements include 5.3 hectares (13 acres) of redevelopment on a site constrained by a state park, residences, an active rail line, and a bay, all while the facility remained fully operational.