- 2022 Grand Engineering Excellence Award, American Council of Engineering Companies
- 2022 Best Tall Mixed-Use Building - Award of Excellence, Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- 2022 Gold Engineering Excellence Award, American Council of Engineering Companies of Washington
- 2022 IDEAS2 Presidential Award for Excellence in Structural Design, American Institute of Steel Construction
- 2022 Structural Engineering Award - Award of Excellence, Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- 2021 Construction Award - Award of Excellence, Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- 2021 Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards - Outstanding Project - New Buildings Over $200M, National Council of Structural Engineers Associations
156,077-m² (1.68-million-ft²) redevelopment featuring a 58-story, 106,839-m² (1.15-million²) performance-based seismic design mixed-use tower with office, residential, and ground-level retail space along with an adjacent 10-story concrete office building, all sharing a 6-story, below-grade podium with parking for 1,000 vehicles, and civil site design for a the zero-lot-line, three-quarter city block. MKA developed a revolutionary new Concrete-Filled Composite Plate Shearwall "Speedcore"—a steel/concrete composite core wall that will shave months off of the construction schedule and reduce costs, compared to a traditional concrete core system.