- Award of Excellence, Public/Private Project - Best of 2003 Washington Awards, Northwest Construction Magazine
- Award of Merit - 2008 Region Design Awards, American Institute of Architects, Northwest and Pacific Region
- Distinguished Project Award, Public Projects Over $10 Million - 2003 Distinguished Project Awards, Northwest Construction Consumer Council
- Merit Award - Civic Design Awards 2004, American Institute of Architects, Washington Council
- Recipient, AIA "What Makes It Green" Sustainable Design Award, American Institute of Architects, Seattle, Committee on the Environment
Eight-story, 19,510-m² (210,000-ft²), state-of-the-art teaching facility, including classrooms, laboratories, and offices with civil site design for 0.4 hectare (1 acre). The facility features a five-story set of concrete scissor stairs which cantilever 6.1 m (20 ft) into a six-story "light court" atrium. The atrium architecturally joins the building with the adjacent Electrical Engineering Building on four levels. Civil side design includes paving, grading, drainage, and coordination with existing campus infrastructure.