Intermediate Building Information (REVIT) Modeler
MKA’s Building Information Modelers produce Revit models and structural engineering drawing sets.
This position is a full-time, in-office position in our Seattle, Washington location.
Our modelers work together with structural engineers as part of a project team developing designs for world-class buildings by doing the following:
- Employing strong verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Providing hands-on assistance with production of Revit models and document sets
- Serving as an integral member of BIM Department, participating in additional departmental activities and providing support to others outside the department
- Working independently to meet deadlines
- Demonstrating an understanding of the construction industry and structural/architectural systems and components