- 2021 Grand Award - Engineering Excellence Award, American Council of Engineering Companies
- 2021 Platinum Award, Structural Systems - Engineering Excellence Award, American Council of Engineering Companies, Washington Chapter
- 2020 Gold Award Winner, Building Team Awards, Building Design+Construction
- 2020 Best Projects Award - Sports/Entertainment Category, Engineering News Record
- 2020 SEAOI Excellence in Structural Engineering: Jurors’ Favorite/Most Innovatiave Structure, Winner, The Structural Engineers Association of Illinois (SEAOI)
- 2019 Winner, Outstanding Achievement Award, The Stadium Business Design & Development Awards
161,650-m² (1,740,000-ft²) four-building mixed-use development featuring an 18,000-seat NBA arena and practice facility for the Golden State Warriors, two 11-story office buildings, and a three-story retail and entertainment complex sharing a common podium over two levels of below-grade parking.