- 2018 Grand Award - Engineering Excellence Award, American Council of Engineering Companies
- 2018 Innovative Design in Engineering & Architecture with Structural Steel, National Award (IDEAS2), American Institute of Steel Construction
- 2016 Jurors’ Favorite/Most Innovative Structure, Excellence in Structural Engineering, Structural Engineers Association of Illinois
- 2017 ENR Midwest Project of the Year, Winner, Engineering News Record Midwest
- 2017 Building Team Award, Platinum Award, Building Design + Construction
- 2017 New Construction Chicago Over $55 Million Finalist, Chicago Building Congress Merit Awards
54-story, 116,129-m² (1,250,000-ft²) Class A office tower on an extremely challenging site adjacent to the Chicago River and active Amtrak rail lines. In response to the multiple site challenges, the building features an innovative, tapered superstructure design to create a footprint equal to just 30 percent of the tower’s floor area. Building accelerations are managed with 12 liquid mass dampers, and the project includes many innovations and engineering "firsts," including the development of a thin concrete central building core structural system; use of the largest rolled steel sections in the world; design of a high-capacity primary foundation system using half as many support pilings; and many more.